Jump to Main Content
- Manchester, Steven R.; Kodrul, Tatyana M.
- Acta palaeobotanica 2014 v.54 no.1 pp. 77-99
- Wyoming, etc ; Rutaceae; endocarp; oils; pedicel; perianth; phytogeography; Alberta; Colorado; Great Plains region; Kazakhstan; Montana; North Dakota; Oregon; Saskatchewan; Washington (state); Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Morphology and anatomy of the extinct angiosperm fruit, Porosia verrucosa (Lesqueruex) Hickey, are documented in detail based on various modes of preservation including molds, casts, and permineralizations from more than seventy localities in the late Cretaceous and Paleocene. The fruits are schizocarpic with paired unilocular, single-seeded mericarps seated on a prominent gynophore with an hypogy ...
- Gilmanov, Tagir G.; Tieszen, Larry L.; Wylie, Bruce K.; Flanagan, Larry B.; Frank, Albert B.; Haferkamp, Marshall R.; Meyers, Tilden P.; Morgan, Jack A.
- Global ecology and biogeography 2005 v.14 no.3 pp. 271
- Wyoming, etc ; grasslands; ecosystems; carbon dioxide; gas exchange; gas emissions; biogeochemical cycles; remote sensing; cell respiration; soil respiration; soil microorganisms; grassland soils; vegetation; primary productivity; Alberta; Montana; North Dakota; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Aim Extrapolation of tower CO₂ fluxes will be greatly facilitated if robust relationships between flux components and remotely sensed factors are established. Long‐term measurements at five Northern Great Plains locations were used to obtain relationships between CO₂ fluxes and photosynthetically active radiation (Q), other on‐site factors, and Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) from th ...
- Walla, J.A.; Jacobi, W.R.; Tisserat, N.A.; Harrell, M.O.; Ball, J.J.; Neill, G.B.; Reynard, D.A.; Guo, Y.H.; Spiegel, L.
- Plant disease 2000 v.84 no.3 pp. 268-274
- Wyoming, etc ; Fraxinus pennsylvanica; incidence; surveys; branches; growth rings; geographical distribution; detection; spatial distribution; diameter; Alberta; Saskatchewan; Manitoba; Montana; Colorado; North Dakota; South Dakota; Nebraska; Kansas; Show all 19 Subjects