Jump to Main Content
- Manchester, Steven R.; Kodrul, Tatyana M.
- Acta palaeobotanica 2014 v.54 no.1 pp. 77-99
- Wyoming, etc ; Rutaceae; endocarp; oils; pedicel; perianth; phytogeography; Alberta; Colorado; Great Plains region; Kazakhstan; Montana; North Dakota; Oregon; Saskatchewan; Washington (state); Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Morphology and anatomy of the extinct angiosperm fruit, Porosia verrucosa (Lesqueruex) Hickey, are documented in detail based on various modes of preservation including molds, casts, and permineralizations from more than seventy localities in the late Cretaceous and Paleocene. The fruits are schizocarpic with paired unilocular, single-seeded mericarps seated on a prominent gynophore with an hypogy ...
- Walla, J.A.; Jacobi, W.R.; Tisserat, N.A.; Harrell, M.O.; Ball, J.J.; Neill, G.B.; Reynard, D.A.; Guo, Y.H.; Spiegel, L.
- Plant disease 2000 v.84 no.3 pp. 268-274
- Wyoming, etc ; Fraxinus pennsylvanica; incidence; surveys; branches; growth rings; geographical distribution; detection; spatial distribution; diameter; Alberta; Saskatchewan; Manitoba; Montana; Colorado; North Dakota; South Dakota; Nebraska; Kansas; Show all 19 Subjects
- Follett, R. F.; Paul, E. A.; Leavitt, S. W.; Halvorson, A. D.; Lyon, D.; Peterson, G. A.
- Soil Science Society of America journal 1997 v.61 no.4 pp. 1068-1077
- Wyoming, etc ; grassland soils; wheat soils; fallow; virgin soils; soil organic matter; carbon; stable isotopes; soil depth; biogeochemical cycles; Saskatchewan; Montana; North Dakota; Nebraska; Colorado; Kansas; Texas; Oklahoma; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The purposes of this study were to improve knowledge of regional vegetation patterns of C and C plants in the North American Great Plains and to use δC methodology and long-term research sites to determine contributions of small-grain crops to total soil organic carbon (SOC) now present. Archived and recent soil samples were used. Detailed soil sampling was in 1993 at long-term sites near Akron, C ...