Jump to Main Content
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Kew bulletin 2018 v.73 no.1 pp. 5
- Myrcia; cerrado; ecosystems; forests; lectotypes; plant taxonomy; Brazil
- ... The ‘Myrcia guianensis group’, or Guianensis clade, comprises c. 30 species distributed mainly in the Cerrado and Atlantic Forest biomes of Brazil. The group is currently being monographed and during this process, type collections have been analysed and a thorough literature search completed; 36 new synonyms are recognised, and 95 lectotypifications and five neotypifications are made. ...
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2017 v.108 pp. 34-48
- Myrcia; Neotropics; biogeography; climate change; forests; models; phylogeny; species diversity; Brazil; Caribbean
- ... Many recent studies discuss the influence of climatic and geological events in the evolution of Neotropical biota by correlating these events with dated phylogenetic hypotheses. Myrtaceae is one of the most diverse Neotropical groups and it therefore a good proxy of plant diversity in the region. However, biogeographic studies on Neotropical Myrtaceae are still very limited. Myrcia s.l. is an info ...