Jump to Main Content
- Remberg, S.F., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta agriculturæ Scandinavica 2014 v.64 no.5 pp. 442-453
- Rubus idaeus; anthocyanins; ascorbic acid; color; cultivars; ellagic acid; flavor; floricanes; fruiting; genotype; jams; phenolic compounds; processing technology; quercetin; storage time; taste; Norway
- ... Changes in colour, phenolic composition and ascorbic acid (AA) concentrations in jams made from eight, floricane fruiting, red raspberry genotypes stored for six months at 20°C were investigated. Additionally, the relationship between genotypes and quality parameters was assessed. On average for all genotypes, 83% AA degradation was observed during the first three months of storage. After six mont ...
- Remberg, S.F., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2014 no.1017 pp. 181-187
- Ribes nigrum; Rubus idaeus; Vaccinium corymbosum; antioxidant activity; black currants; blueberries; climatic factors; crops; cultivars; field experimentation; raspberries; ripening; soluble solids; storage quality; temperature; Norway
- ... Investigations on preharvest factors influencing postharvest quality in berries has mainly focused on the effects of temperature and light as well as inherent genetic relations. A short review of some prominent examples of such research is presented. We also present results from a series of perennial field trials in which berry quality attributes are related to annual variation in important climat ...