Jump to Main Content
- Le, V.H., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant pathology 2008 v.57 no.2 pp. 227-234
- Phytophthora infestans; herbicide resistance; mating types; metalaxyl; pathotypes; phenotypic variation; sexual reproduction; summer; virulence; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Scandinavia; Sweden
- ... A total of 743 single-lesion isolates of Phytophthora infestans were collected in summer 2003 from Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Most of the isolates were tested for mating type, and subsets were tested for sensitivity to fungicides and virulence (host specific pathogenicity). Approximately 60% of the isolates were A1 mating type in each country. Both mating types were present in 40% of the ...
- Le, V.H., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant pathology 2009 v.58 no.4 pp. 690-702
- Phytophthora infestans; Solanum tuberosum; cultivars; latent period; potatoes; sporangia; sporulation; virulence; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Scandinavia; Sweden
- ... Potato fields in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden were sampled for single-lesion isolates of Phytophthora infestans. The aggressiveness of the isolates was determined on detached leaflets of potato cvs Bintje (susceptible) and Matilda (moderately resistant). The aggressiveness tests were carried out in the respective home countries of the isolates, with the exception of the Danish isolates. Fif ...