Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Zhi-Qiang; Lundén, Karl; Karlsson, Bo; Vos, Ingrid; Olson, Åke; Lundqvist, Sven-Olof; Stenlid, Jan; Wu, Harry X.; García Gil, María Rosario; Elfstrand, Malin
- European journal of forest research 2018 v.137 no.4 pp. 517-525
- wood quality, etc ; Heterobasidion; Picea abies; decayed wood; disease resistance; early selection; fiber quality; fungal growth; fungi; genetic correlation; genetic improvement; genetic variation; greenhouses; heritability; modulus of elasticity; open pollination; phenotypic variation; phloem; progeny; sapwood; sawing; seedlings; trees; wood density; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Infections with Heterobasidion parviporum devalue the Norway spruce timber as the decayed wood does not meet the necessary quality requirements for sawing. To evaluate the incorporation of disease resistance in the Norway spruce breeding strategy, an inoculation experiment with H. parviporum on 2-year-old progenies of 466 open-pollinated families was conducted under greenhouse (nursery) conditions ...
- Karlsson, B.; Swedjemark, G.
- Scandinavian journal of forest research 2006 v.21 no.2 pp. 108-114
- wood quality, etc ; genetic variation; decay resistance; forest trees; Picea abies; growth traits; decayed wood; decay fungi; root rot; clones; heritability; economic analysis; timber production; forest yields; forest economics; sampling; statistical analysis; Sweden; Show all 18 Subjects