Jump to Main Content
- Yasue, K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Trees 2000 v.14 no.4 pp. 223-229
- Picea glehnii; tracheids; density; measurement; climatic factors; cells; diameter; cell walls; growth rings; summer; air temperature; rain; wood density; width; thickness; dendroclimatology; Japan
- Yasue, K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Canadian journal of forest research = 1997 v.27 no.12 pp. 1962-1970
- Picea glehnii; growth rings; stand density; climate change; temperature; seasonal variation; precipitation; width; dendroclimatology; Japan
- ... The potential usefulness of ring width and maximum density of Picea glehnii Mast. as indicators of climatic changes in northern Hokkaido, Japan, was evaluated. We selected three growth sites of P. glehnii that were characterized by different soils, namely, Spodic Udipsamments, Hemic Medifibrists, and Typic Dystrochrepts. Climatic responses in chronologies of ring widths and maximum densities at th ...