Jump to Main Content
- Tulod, Adrian M.; Norton, David A.; Sealey, Courteney
- Restoration ecology 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 31-37
- Podocarpus totara, etc ; Kunzea; branches; canopy; dead wood; edge effects; forests; girdling; herbivores; light transmission; seedlings; trees; understory; ungulates; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... canopy tree species, tōtara (Podocarpus totara), within a regenerating kānuka (Kunzea ...
... methods (ring‐barking and edge‐planting) in accelerating the growth of planted tōtara ...
... on tōtara growth because only a portion of the treated trees died, and after 6 ...
- Forbes, Adam S.; Norton, David A.; Carswell, Fiona E.
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.359 pp. 1-10
- Podocarpus totara, etc ; Cyatheaceae; Dicksoniaceae; Pinus radiata; Pittosporum; canopy; forest litter; forest plantations; forest regeneration; forest stands; forest trees; forests; mammals; palatability; seedling growth; seedlings; shade; summer; tree ferns; New Zealand; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... rates of two mature forest tree species, Podocarpus totara (Podocarpaceae) and ...
... growth rate of both P. totara and P. eugenioides, and the growth rate of the ...
... totara with tree fern removal. Damage to the seedlings by mammalian animal browsers ...