Jump to Main Content
- Nan, Fulong, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2020 v.140 pp. 103941
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; disease outbreaks; etiological agents; genome; genotype; herds; lungs; open reading frames; piglets; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; restriction fragment length polymorphism; viruses; weaning; China
- ... The porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) is the causative agent of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS). Disease outbreaks caused by NADC30-like PRRSV strains were a bit prevalent in China in recent years. In the present study, two newly emerged PRRSV strains, which were designated as PRRSV-ZDXYL-China-2018-1 and PRRSV-ZDXYL-China-2018-2 strains were found fr ...
- Nan, Fulong, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.239 pp. 108490
- Avian orthoavulavirus 1; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; cell-mediated immunity; chick embryos; genetic stability; industry; interferon-gamma; mice; neutralizing antibodies; pathogenicity; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; poultry; proteins; reverse genetics; swine; tissues; vaccination; vaccines; viral load
- ... Highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (HP-PRRS) poses a significant threat to the pig industry, for which vaccination is considered to be an effective means of prevention and control. Here, we developed two recombinant Newcastle disease virus (NDV) LaSota-vectored PRRS candidate vaccines, rLaSota-GP5 and rLaSota-GP3-GP5, using reverse genetic techniques. The two recombina ...