Jump to Main Content
- Rajwar, Asmita, et al. Show all 2 Author
- 3 Biotech 2016 v.6 no.1 pp. 80
- Pseudomonas; genes; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis
- ... Phylogenetic relationship of 22 FLPs was revealed on the basis of polymorphism in three genes namely 16S rDNA, Pseudomonas-specific and rpoD gene regions. The primers for 16S rDNA, Pseudomonas-specific region and rpoD gene region were amplifying a region of 1492, 990 and 760 bp, respectively, from all the isolates investigated. The RFLP analysis of the PCR products resulted in a classification of ...
- Rajwar, Asmita, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- National Academy science letters 2018 v.41 no.3 pp. 133-136
- Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici; Fusarium wilt; Pseudomonas; antagonism; biological control; disease control; fungi; greenhouse experimentation; greenhouses; iron; pathogens; seedlings; siderophores; tomatoes
- ... Two bacterial strains were screened for in vitro antagonism against tomato wilt pathogen Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici. They were assessed for siderophore production qualitatively and quantitatively. Strains SPs9 and SPs20 produced 59.30 and 52.74 µg ml⁻¹ siderophore and exhibited 3.4 and 3.8 cm fungal inhibition zone respectively in deferrated SSM. Zone size decreased as iron in SSM increa ...