Jump to Main Content
- Özcan, Tamer
- journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 2007 v.84 no.7 pp. 653-662
- Quercus, etc ; plant fats and oils; fatty acid composition; saturated fatty acids; unsaturated fatty acids; plant taxonomy; chemotaxonomy; Turkey (country); Show all 8 Subjects
- ... acorns of 16 Quercus taxa from Turkey. The range of total fat varied between 0.7 and ...
... between section Quercus, Cerris and Ilex (p < 0.05). In addition, sectional ...
... trojana from section Cerris Loudon. These species also had the highest levels of ...
- Uslu, E.; Bakiş, Y.; Babaç, M. T.
- Acta botanica Hungarica 2011 v.53 no.3-4 pp. 423-440
- Quercus, etc ; animals; flora; geographical distribution; mountains; phytogeography; plants (botany); Turkey (country); Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Quercus L. taxa and their relations with the diagonal have been discussed. Only nine ...
... pubescens, Q. ithaburensis subsp. macrolepis, Q. brantii, Q. trojana, and ...
... Q. libani. Beside the distribution of Turkish Quercus, the refuge ...
- Carabeo, Maddalena; Simeone, Marco Cosimo; Cherubini, Marcello; Mattia, Chiara; Chiocchini, Francesca; Bertini, Laura; Caruso, Carla; La Mantia, Tommaso; Villani, Fiorella; Mattioni, Claudia
- Canadian journal of forest research = 2016 v.47 no.3 pp. 331-339
- Quercus, etc ; conservation programs; cropland; forests; gene flow; gene pool; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotyping; guidelines; heterozygosity; microsatellite repeats; planning; trees; Italy; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... changes and planning conservation strategies. Quercus trojana Webb is an eastern ...
... genetic diversity and structure of the extant Italian populations of Q. trojana and ...