Jump to Main Content
- Xue Liang, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Cellular and molecular life sciences 2019 v.76 no.13 pp. 2633-2645
- CRISPR-Cas systems; Felidae; RNA; cost effectiveness; gene editing; gene targeting; humans; plasmids; rapid methods
- ... The RNA-guided CRISPR–Cas9 technology has paved the way for rapid and cost-effective gene editing. However, there is still a great need for effective methods for rapid generation and validation of CRISPR/Cas9 gRNAs. Previously, we have demonstrated that highly efficient generation of multiplexed CRISPR guide RNA (gRNA) expression array can be achieved with Golden Gate Assembly (GGA). Here, we pres ...
- Xue-Liang Zhu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2018 v.50 no.2 pp. 449-453
- quantitative polymerase chain reaction; buffaloes; blood serum; antibodies; goats; subtropics; Schmallenberg orthobunyavirus; arboviruses; dairy cattle; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; pathogenesis; RNA; West Asia; Africa; Europe; China
- ... Schmallenberg virus (SBV) is an emerging and rampant arbovirus in Europe, and even Africa and West Asia. Investigating whether SBV existed in new regions or countries, it was very helpful for the early warning and control of SBV. In this study, we collected 317 serum samples (n = 242 for dairy cattle, n = 13 for yellow cattle, n = 21 for buffalo, and n = 41 for goats) from Guangdong province of so ...