Jump to Main Content
- Quarcoo, Franklin Y.; Hu, Xing Ping; Appel, Arthur G.
- Insects 2019 v.10 no.2
- Coptotermes formosanus, etc ; Blattodea; Reticulitermes flavipes; ataxia (disorder); fipronil; indoxacarb; mortality; poisoning; subterranean termites; temperature; toxicity; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Behavioral symptoms and mortality associated with intoxication with insecticides fipronil and indoxacarb were determined in field-collected eastern subterranean termites, Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar), and Formosan subterranean termites, Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki. Behaviors and mortality were evaluated at three temperatures (16, 22, and 28 °C) and three concentrations of fipronil (0.5, ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, C.; Powell, J.E.
- Biological control 2004 v.30 no.2 pp. 523
- Coptotermes formosanus, etc ; Reticulitermes flavipes; subterranean termites; insect control; biological control agents; entomopathogenic fungi; Metarhizium anisopliae; baits; cellulose; powders; pesticide formulations; dose response; mortality; termite control; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The efficacy of a new virulent Metarhizium anisopliae strain (SRRC 2558) obtained from Coptotermes formosanus in China was evaluated against the eastern subterranean termite, Reticulitermes flavipes and the Formosan subterranean termite, C. formosanus, in the laboratory. This new strain was compared with three other virulent M. anisopliae strains and was found to be highly infectious against termi ...