Jump to Main Content
- Du, Erdeng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2017 v.73 pp. 88-95
- phenols; cluster analysis; wheat; soil depth; humification; Salicornia europaea; fluorescence; amino acids; halophytes; spectroscopy; soil organic matter; exchangeable sodium; corn; byproducts; factor analysis; Suaeda; soil sampling; lignin; landscapes; soil profiles; saline soils; Sophora alopecuroides
- ... Solid surface fluorescence excitation-emission matrix (EEM) is developed a potential method to characterize soil organic matter (SOM). Solid surface EEM spectroscopy with parallel factor analysis (PARAFAC) and hierarchical cluster analysis (HCA) is used to extract fluorescent components, to seek latent factors, and to investigate spatial distribution of SOM. Soil samples were collected from four n ...
- Du, Erdeng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2012 v.89 no.11 pp. 1339-1346
- Salicornia europaea; Sophora alopecuroides; Suaeda; agricultural land; carbon; denitrification; denitrifying bacteria; edaphic factors; exchangeable sodium; freshwater; halophytes; lakes; marshes; nitrates; nitrous oxide; principal component analysis; semiarid soils; semiarid zones; sewage; soil profiles; soil sampling; wastewater; wetland soils
- ... Denitrification is an important pathway of NO₃ ⁻ removal depending on wetland soil characteristics. Most studies on denitrification have been conducted in the freshwater wetlands and coastal marshes, but little information is available on how soil and environmental factors affect denitrification of saline wetlands in semi-arid regions. We conducted a correlative study on denitrification potential ...