Jump to Main Content
- Wiréhn, Lotten
- Land use policy 2018 v.77 pp. 63-74
- agricultural industry; agricultural productivity; climate change; crop production; farms; issues and policy; systematic review; Scandinavia
- ... The Nordic countries’ agricultural sector is potentially considered both a winner and loser in relation to climate change. With effective adaptation management, climate change could lead to increased agricultural productivity. Yet if concurrent challenges are left unaddressed, productivity losses may impede gains. Thus, adaptation to climate change is key both to avoid negative consequences and to ...
- Wiréhn, Lotten, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2017 v.60 no.1 pp. 115-134
- climate change; Scandinavia; Sweden
- ... Nordic agriculture must adapt to climate change to reduce vulnerability and exploit potential opportunities. Integrated assessments can identify and quantify vulnerability in order to recognize these adaptation needs. This study presents a geographic visualization approach to support the interactive assessment of agricultural vulnerability to climate change. We have identified requirements for inc ...