Jump to Main Content
- Franković, Maja, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.73 no.10 pp. 6181-6193
- anthropogenic activities; environmental exposure; environmental factors; limestone; weathering; Serbia
- ... The Dark Gate is the monument of culture, part of the cultural and historical complex of the Belgrade Fortress. It is constructed of limestone blocks that after 270 years of exposure to environmental conditions and different anthropogenic influences show wide ranges of decay forms. During 2007, detail registration of all built limestone microfacies and weathering forms was done using tools of monu ...
- Franković, Maja, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- International biodeterioration & biodegradation 2016 v.115 pp. 212-223
- Fusarium proliferatum; Penicillium crustosum; acetates; biocides; biodegradation; biomineralization; calcite; calcium; calcium carbonate; calcium oxalate; crystals; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fungi; lichens; mosses and liverworts; mycelium; pH; scanning electron microscopy; thallus; Serbia
- ... Biodeterioration caused by fungal colonizers on an ancient stone stela, excavated from the former Roman settlement (Eastern Serbia) was investigated. According to selected biodeterioration elements, average deterioration index was assessed (0.8), prompting the need for conservation. Fungal somatic and reproductive structures, along with lichen thalli and moss fragments, were detected on the surfac ...