Jump to Main Content
- Etana Debela; Adugna Tolera; Lars Olav Eik; Ragnar Salte
- Tropical animal health and production 2012 v.44 no.8 pp. 1939-1944
- Desmodium intortum; Haemonchus contortus; Sesbania sesban; anthelmintics; control methods; eggs; fecundity; females; forage legumes; goats; in vitro studies; larvae; legumes; parasites; proanthocyanidins; tannins; uterus; weight gain
- ... Two experiments were conducted to determine whether the proanthocyanidin (condensed tannin)-containing forage legumes Desmodium intortum cv Greenleaf and Sesbania sesban (accession 15019) could be integrated into a feeding management strategy as a means of Haemonchus contortus control in goats. The anthelmintic effects of condensed tannin extracts from the two legumes on H. contortus L3 larvae wer ...
- Ephraim, E.; Odenyo, A.; Ashenafi, M.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2005 v.21 no.6-7 pp. 803-809
- gallic acid; rumen; Leucaena pallida; sheep; goats; Sesbania; feces; tannins; Camelus dromedarius; wild animals; hydrolysis; chemical constituents of plants; Ethiopia