Jump to Main Content
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.220 pp. 983-992
- HIV infections; Human immunodeficiency virus; antiretroviral agents; drug therapy; effluents; liquid chromatography; metabolites; quantitative analysis; solid phase extraction; surface water; tandem mass spectrometry; ultraviolet radiation; wastewater; wastewater treatment; wet season; South Africa
- ... The widespread implementation of antiretroviral therapy medication has made antiretroviral drugs (ARVDs) a significant pharmaceutical class in regions of high HIV infection rates. However, relatively little is known regarding the environmental occurrence of these emerging contaminants, and this is especially true for their metabolites. In this work, we report analytical methods to study the simult ...
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2009 v.57 no.20 pp. 9347-9355
- white wines; food composition; food quality; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; pyrazines; distillation; extraction; pretreatment; quantitative analysis; gas chromatography; odors; odor compounds; detection limit; South Africa
- ... An LC−MS/MS method for the trace-level determination of 3-alkyl-2-methoxypyrazines in Sauvignon blanc wines is described. 3-Isobutyl-2-methoxypyrazine (IBMP), 3-isopropyl-2-methoxypyrazine (IPMP) and 3-sec-butyl-2-methoxypyrazine (SBMP) were analyzed by reversed phase liquid chromatography coupled to atmospheric pressure chemical ionization, as electrospray ionization was found to suffer from matr ...