Jump to Main Content
- Collada, C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Heredity 2005 v.95 no.6 pp. 457-465
- Quercus pyrenaica; Quercus petraea; gene flow; interspecific hybridization; mixed forests; introgression; microsatellite repeats; genetic markers; forest genetics; hybrids; gene frequency; alleles; Spain
- ... Oaks are long-standing models for the study of gene flow and hybridisation. Temperate (Quercus petraea) and sub-Mediterranean (Quercus pyrenaica) oaks coexist in central Spain, showing remarkable differences in population size and structure. Q. petraea has a scattered distribution in central Spain, where it is at one of the southernmost limits of its range, and forms low-density stands; in contras ...
- Collada, C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Nature 2004 v.431 no.7012 pp. 1053
- Ulmus procera; introduced plants; chloroplast DNA; restriction fragment length polymorphism; clones; haplotypes; amplified fragment length polymorphism; Ulmus glabra; Ulmus minor; England; Spain; Italy; France; Greece