Jump to Main Content
- Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2017 v.225 pp. 422-430
- biomass; composts; crop yield; crops; drainage; fertilizer application; irrigation management; monitoring; mulches; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; organic matter; plastic greenhouses; rhizosphere; root growth; salinity; salts; sand; soil density; soil quality; sweet peppers; tensiometers; tillage; Spain
- ... Two improved management packages of tillage, irrigation, and nitrogen (N) management were compared with conventional management (CM), in a sweet pepper crop, in a plastic greenhouse in southeastern Spain. Crops were grown in a layered “enarenado” soil. The two improved packages included prescriptive and corrective irrigation management using, respectively, the PrHo program and tensiometers, and pr ...
- Pesquero Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2016 v.464 pp. 134-142
- Cupressaceae; age determination; algae; calcite; calcium phosphates; carnivores; charcoal; conifers; diet; dinosaurs; ecosystems; ferns and fern allies; freshwater; hydrophilicity; pollen; sediments; spores; sporopollenin; wetlands; wildfires; Spain
- ... Coprolites from the Early Cretaceous vertebrate bone-bed at Ariño in Teruel, Spain, were analyzed geochemically and palynologically. They contain various inclusions, such as small bone fragments, abundant plant remains, pollen, and spores. We attribute the coprolites to carnivorous dinosaurs based partly on their morphology together with the presence of bone fragments, and a high content of calciu ...