Jump to Main Content
- Quintanilla-Casas, Beatriz, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant foods for human nutrition 2020 v.75 no.3 pp. 344-354
- Helianthus annuus; breads; cholesterol; coconuts; egg products; eggs; fatty acid composition; ingredients; markets; nutrition information; nutritive value; olives; phytosterols; polyunsaturated fatty acids; salt content; sodium; sunflower oil; Spain
- ... The objective is to verify if gluten-free (GF) and gluten-containing (G) breads differ in their sodium content and lipid profile. Samples of GF (n = 20) and G (n = 14) sliced white sandwich bread of commercial brands most frequently consumed in Spain were collected. The fatty acid (FA) composition and the contents of sodium, fat, cholesterol and phytosterols were determined. Sodium, fat and choles ...
- Quintanilla‐Casas, Beatriz, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800130
- compliance; cultivars; data collection; extra-virgin olive oil; milling; olives; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; surveys; Spain
- ... Catalonia, located in the northeast of Spain, comprises five extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) protected designations of origin (PDOs). Despite the proximity between them, these PDOs represent unique pedoclimatic conditions and traditional olive cultivars that are briefly reviewed in the present manuscript. In addition to the compliance with quality standards fixed by product specifications, EVOOs sho ...