Jump to Main Content
- Jabli, Mahjoub; Sebeia, Nouha; Boulares, Mouna; Faidi, Khaled
- Industrial crops and products 2017 v.108 pp. 690-699
- Salmonella enterica subsp. arizonae, etc ; Aspergillus niger; Escherichia coli; Juglans regia; Listeria monocytogenes; Pseudomonas fluorescens; Staphylococcus aureus; agitation; antibacterial properties; antioxidant activity; chemical analysis; color; cotton; dyeing; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; inhibitory concentration 50; leaf extracts; leaves; microorganisms; pH; polyamides; temperature; virulent strains; walnuts; wool; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... The current report deals with the assessment of the characteristics of Tunisian Juglans regia L. (Walnut) fractions. First, prepared stem and leaves methanolic extracts were chemically characterized. The Total Phenolic Contents (TPC), Total Flavanoid Contents (TFC) and the concentration required to scavenge 50% of DPPH* (IC50) were determined. The ability of walnut fractions to quench reactive spe ...
- Kerdudo, Audrey; Gonnot, Vanessa; Njoh Ellong, Emy; Boyer, Laurent; Michel, Thomas; Adenet, Sandra; Rochefort, Katia; Fernandez, Xavier
- The Journal of essential oil research 2015 v.27 no.3 pp. 186-196
- Salmonella enterica subsp. arizonae, etc ; Aspergillus niger; Candida albicans; Escherichia coli; Listeria innocua; Petiveria alliacea; Staphylococcus aureus; aerial parts; antifungal properties; benzaldehyde; dry season; essential oils; flame ionization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrodistillation; oils; sulfur; wet season; Martinique; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The volatile constituents obtained from the essential oil using hydrodistillation of the aerial parts of Petiveria alliacea L. growing in Martinique (F.W.I.: French West Indies), were examined by a combination of gas chromatography/flame ionization detection (GC/FID) and GC–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) techniques. Fifty-one components representing 89.1–98.1% of the essential oil total GC/FID chromato ...