Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Yang-guo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2017
- Aeromonas hydrophila; Alangium; Enterococcus faecalis; Escherichia coli; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella Gallinarum; Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus epidermidis; Streptococcus agalactiae; Streptococcus suis; Vibrio parahaemolyticus; X-radiation; antibacterial properties; branches; circular dichroism spectroscopy; glycosides; lignans; medicinal plants; minimum inhibitory concentration; spectral analysis
- ... Seven new lignan glycosides (1–3, 8–10, and 14) and 17 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium kurzii Craib var. laxifolium. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis and circular dichroism (CD) and X-ray analysis. The isolated compounds were evaluated for their antibacterial activities against Staphylococcus aureus CI1011, Streptococcus suis CI1608, Salmonell ...
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2016 v.16 pp. 75-81
- Bacillus subtilis; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Streptococcus agalactiae; antibacterial properties; flavonoids; minimum inhibitory concentration; norlignans; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; spectral analysis
- ... Two new norlignans, dysosmanorlignans A and B (1–2); six new flavonoids, dysosmaflavones A–F (3–8); and 30 known compounds (9–38) were isolated from the roots of Dysosma versipellis. Their structures were determined by detailed analysis of MS and NMR spectroscopic data. Dysosmaflavones E and F both exhibited mild antibacterial activities against Streptococcus agalactiae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, an ...