Jump to Main Content
- Hyung-Ju Lim; Joon Soo An; Eun Seo Bae; Eunji Cho; Sunghoon Hwang; Sang-Jip Nam; Ki-Bong Oh; Sang Kook Lee; Dong-Chan Oh
- Marine drugs 2022 v.20 no.2 pp. -
- Achromobacter; Ligia; Salmonella enterica; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; coasts; coculture; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; digestive system; humans; littoral zone; metabolites; nitrogen; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; quantum mechanics; spectral analysis; Korean Peninsula
- ... Streptomyces sp. GET02.ST and Achromobacter sp. GET02.AC were isolated together from the gut of the wharf roach, Ligia exotica, inhabiting the intertidal zone of the west coast of Korea. The co-cultivation of these two strains significantly induced the production of two new metabolites, ligiamycins A (1) and B (2), which were barely detected in the single culture of Streptomyces sp. GET02.ST. The ...
- Sangkeun Son; Sung-Kyun Ko; Seung Min Kim; Eun Kim; Gil Soo Kim; Byeongsan Lee; In-Ja Ryoo; Won-Gon Kim; Jung-Sook Lee; Young-Soo Hong; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2462-2469
- Gram-positive bacteria; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; acetone; amino acids; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; derivatization; linkage groups; lipopeptides; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methicillin; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Korean Peninsula
- ... Three cyclic lipopeptides, including one known (1) and two new (2 and 3) compounds, that possess the rare enamide linkage group were discovered from Streptomyces sp. KCB14A132, an actinobacterium isolated from a soil sample collected from Jeung Island, Korea. The NMR and MS-based characterization showed that they differed in the amino acid residues in the peptide backbone. Application of Marfey’s ...