Jump to Main Content
- Mukherjee, P. K., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Microbiology 2016 v.85 no.2 pp. 185-190
- Trichoderma; biopesticides; biosynthesis; fungi; multigene family; secondary metabolites; surveys
- ... Trichoderma species are widely used in agriculture as biofungicides. These fungi are rich source of secondary metabolites and the mycoparasitic species are enriched in genes for biosynthesis of secondary metabolites. Most often, genes for secondary metabolism are clustered in fungal genomes. Previously, no systematic study was undertaken to identify the secondary-metabolism related gene clusters i ...
- Mukherjee, P. K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2014 v.4 no.3 pp. 275-281
- Ganoderma; Sclerotium (genus); Trichoderma; bark; biological control; conidiation; cotton; disease control; mushrooms; pathogens; seedlings; soil; trees
- ... We have isolated three novel strains of Trichoderma (two T. harzianum and one T. atroviride) from wild mushroom and tree bark, and evaluated their biocontrol potential against Sclerotium delphinii infecting cultivated cotton seedlings. T. harzianum strain CICR-G, isolated as a natural mycoparasite on a tree-pathogenic Ganoderma sp. exhibited the highest disease suppression ability. This isolate wa ...
- PubMed Central: