Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: david?
- Bailey-Davis, Lisa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Ecology of food and nutrition 2018 v.57 no.6 pp. 456-472
- cafeterias; field experimentation; food choices; public schools; school lunch; students; United States
- ... Loss aversion has been extensively studied in economics, but there is less discussion of it in the context of time. Results from a field experiment conducted in a U.S. public school lunch cafeteria suggest that students could be loss averse to time and that interventions, such as a pre-plated service lane could increase the speed of service and guide students to make better food choices. Faster, p ...
- Bailey-Davis, Lisa, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2018 v.118 no.9 pp. 1664-1672
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program; USDA; databases; dietetics; equipment; food choices; food groups; food policy; healthy diet; ingredients; perishable foods; professionals; sales; staple foods; United States
- ... In 2016, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retailer Rule proposed several changes for SNAP-authorized retailers, including: requiring retailers to have at least 85% of their food sales come from items that are not cooked or heated on site before or after purchase; requiring stores to stock seven varieties of qualifying foods from four staple ...