Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Bo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.67 pp. 62038-62044
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; annealing; crystal structure; crystals; differential scanning calorimetry; melting; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... Poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films with row-nucleated lamellar structure were extruded through a slit die followed by stretching using a chill roll. The influences of melt draw ratio, annealing temperature, annealing time and supplied strain level on the crystalline morphology and orientation of the poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films were carefully investigated by means of scanning electro ...
- Yin, Bo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2013 v.56 pp. 393-394
- temperature; silica; ultraviolet radiation; energy; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; nitrogen; photocatalysis; titanium dioxide; models; spectroscopy; carbon; scanning electron microscopy; synergism; transmission electron microscopy; methyl orange; photocatalysts; nanoparticles; sol-gel processing; adsorption
- ... Mesoporous carbon (MC) prepared using colloidal silica templates was used as a support to synthesize TiO₂/MC composites using a sol–gel method. The TiO₂ content and the crystalline structure of TiO₂/MC photocatalysts can be tuned by the precursor composition and calcination temperature, respectively. MC and TiO₂/MC composites were characterized by nitrogen adsorption, XRD, TG, SEM, TEM and electro ...