Jump to Main Content
- Nagendra Prasad, M.N., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.637-638 pp. 274-281
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Shigella flexneri; X-ray diffraction; absorbance; anti-infective agents; chemical bonding; endosymbionts; fermentation; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; ligands; multiple drug resistance; nanosilver; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxidation; plant pathogens; secondary metabolites; silver nitrate; thin layer chromatography; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... The present study emphasizes the need for novel antimicrobial agents to combat the global drug resistant crisis. The development of novel nanomaterials is reported to be of the alternative tool to combat drug resistant pathogens. In present investigation, bioconjugated nano-complex was developed from secondary metabolite secreted from endosymbiont. The endosymbiont capable of secreting antimicrobi ...
- Nagendra Prasad, M.N., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2018 v.8 no.3 pp. 154-161
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Garcinia indica; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; absorption; animal pathogens; antibiotics; drug resistance; minimum inhibitory concentration; moieties; nanoparticles; nanosilver; reducing agents; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Phytobiological synthesis of nanoparticles is gaining popularity over other conventional methods. The present investigation reports a single - step process to synthesize silver nanoparticles from aqueous extract of Garcinia indica which acts both as a stabilizer and reducing agent. The synthesized nanoparticles exhibited profound activity against human pathogens viz., E. coli (MTCC 7410), S. aureu ...