Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: nenad?
- Nejad, Abdolhossein Rezaei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2016 v.91 no.4 pp. 386-395
- Vitis vinifera; abscisic acid; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ascorbate peroxidase; biotechnology; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide fixation; catalase; chlorophyll; cold stress; enzyme activity; evaporation; foliar spraying; greenhouse production; horticulture; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; malondialdehyde; peroxidase; photosynthesis; protein content; runoff; stomatal conductance; superoxide dismutase; temperature; vines
- ... The effects of exogenous application of abscisic acid (ABA) on anti-oxidant enzyme activities and photosynthetic capacity in ‘Sultana’ grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) were investigated under cold stress. When vines had an average of 15 leaves, 0 (control), 50, 100, or 200 µM ABA was sprayed to run-off on all leaves of each plant. Twenty-four hours after foliar spraying with ABA, half (n = 5) of the ...
- Nejad, Abdolhossein Rezaei, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of experimental botany 2007 v.58 no.3 pp. 627-636
- Tradescantia virginiana; abscisic acid; leaves; plant growth; relative humidity; single nucleotide polymorphism; sodium; stomata; stomatal movement; water stress
- ... In this study, the role of abscisic acid (ABA) in altered stomatal responses of Tradescantia virginiana leaves grown at high relative air humidity (RH) was investigated. A lower ABA concentration was found in leaves grown at high RH compared with leaves grown at moderate RH. As a result of a daily application of 20 μM ABA to leaves for 3 weeks during growth at high RH, the stomata of ABA-treated l ...