Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Tongxiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...
- Fan, Tongxiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2011 v.49 no.3 pp. 877-883
- absorption; biomimetics; butterflies; carbon; reflectance; refractive index; wings
- ... An ultrathin and super black amorphous carbon (a-C) film has been fabricated by borrowing the inverse V-type anti-reflection nano-architecture from the black wings of butterfly Ornithoptera goliath through vacuum sintering process. The biomimetic a-C film shows good optical absorption (99%) at low reflectance (<1%) in visible light (380–795nm), which is comparable to the previously fabricated dark ...