Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zihao?
- Li, Zehao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.4 pp. 2228-2237
- absorption; adsorption; carbon nitride; graphene; hydrogen production; irradiation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; urea
- ... Molecular doping has been proven as an effective way for graphitic carbon nitride (GCN) to extend its light harvesting and improve its charge separation and transport, while little attention has been paid on its effect on the charge transfer at the interfaces between GCN and the cocatalyst. Herein, a pyrimidine-based molecule, 2,4-diaminopyrimidine (DAP), was first used to combine with urea for pr ...
- Li, Zehao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.22 pp. 20197-20204
- absorption; cysteine; emulsions; hydrolysis; lighting; polymerization; salts; sensors (equipment); surface area; thiophene; titanium dioxide
- ... We report here a simple, effective, and low cost method to synthesize polythiophene/Pd/TiO₂ (PTh/Pd/TiO₂) ternary composite microspheres and apply such a composite to photoelectrochemical (PEC) sensing. TiO₂ spherical aggregates of 200 nm diameter, consisting of nanoscale building blocks of TiO₂, have been prepared by hydrolysis of tetrabutyl titanate in a water-in-oil emulsion system (Vwₐₜₑᵣ/Vₐcₑ ...