Jump to Main Content
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2016 v.99 no.1 pp. 18-30
- Lactobacillus casei; acetic acid; acidification; bacteria; cheeses; coagulation; cold storage; color; consumer acceptance; flavor; lactic acid; manufacturing; pH; probiotics; proteolysis; rheology
- ... In this study, the addition of Lactobacillus casei Zhang in the manufacture of Minas Frescal cheese was investigated. Minas Frescal cheeses supplemented with probiotic bacteria (Lactobacillus casei Zhang) were produced by enzymatic coagulation and direct acidification and were subjected to physicochemical (pH, proteolysis, lactic acid, and acetic acid), microbiological (probiotic and lactic bacter ...
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Food research international 2015 v.77 pp. 627-635
- acetaldehyde; acetic acid; conjugated linoleic acid; dairy farming; diacetyl; fatty acid composition; flavor; functional foods; glucose oxidase; lactic acid; markets; minerals; odor compounds; pH; polyunsaturated fatty acids; probiotics; proteolysis; viability; yogurt
- ... The performance of probiotic yogurt with the addition of glucose oxidase (250 and 500ppm, GOX1 and GOX2, respectively) compared to commercial products available in the Brazilian market was investigated. Microbiological (probiotic bacteria count), physical–chemical (pH, proteolysis, minerals) and metabolic activities (production of organic acids, flavor and aroma compounds and fatty acid profile) w ...