Jump to Main Content
- Maintinguer, Sandra Imaculada, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomass and bioenergy 2019 v.120 pp. 257-264
- acetic acid; adhesion; biogas; biomass; dairy industry; ethanol; fermentation; fluidized beds; hydrogen; hydrogen production; industrial wastewater; metabolites; tires
- ... The present study evaluated the influence of organic loading rate in biohydrogen production from dairy wastewater in an anaerobic fluidized-bed reactor inoculated by natural fermentation of the wastewater used during the operational period. The support material for biomass adhesion was shredded tire. The reactor had a working volume of 908.4 cm3. Biohydrogen production was evaluated using three di ...
- Maintinguer, Sandra Imaculada, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.6 pp. 1493-1502
- Bacillus megaterium; Bacillus subtilis; Clostridium; Lactobacillus; Staphylococcus; acetic acid; bacteria; butyric acid; fermentation; gas production (biological); hydrogen; hydrogen production; pH; phylogeny; sewage; sludge; sucrose; upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor; wastewater
- ... The biohydrogen production from different tropical sludges of biologic treatment plants was investigated in anaerobic batch reactors fed with sucrose in concentrations similar to food wastewaters. The tropical sludges tested were: I—granular sludge from a upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor treating brewery wastewater; II—facultative anaerobic sludge from sedimentation pond treating dom ...