Jump to Main Content
- Keith Bonin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2021 v.1865 no.6 pp. 129891
- actin; breasts; confocal microscopy; epithelium; fluorescence; homeostasis; humans; morphogenesis
- ... The epithelium forms a protective barrier against external biological, chemical and physical insults. So far, AFM-based, micro-mechanical measurements have only been performed on single cells and confluent cells, but not yet on cells in mature layers. Using a combination of atomic force, fluorescence and confocal microscopy, we determined the changes in stiffness, morphology and actin distribution ...
- Emilie Bonin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Virology journal 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 7
- Influenza A virus; RNA; actin; diagnostic techniques; economic impact; enzootic diseases; epidemiological studies; genes; genetic load; genetic variation; herds; human population; monitoring; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; swine; swine influenza; viruses
- ... BACKGROUND: Swine influenza is a respiratory infection of pigs that may have a significant economic impact in affected herds and pose a threat to the human population since swine influenza A viruses (swIAVs) are zoonotic pathogens. Due to the increasing genetic diversity of swIAVs and because novel reassortants or variants may become enzootic or have zoonotic implications, surveillance is strongly ...
- PubMed Central: