Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Lifang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2017 v.5 no.5 pp. 1081-1097
- water solubility; stabilizers; duodenum; dispersions; protein isolates; soy protein; bioavailability; absorption; drugs; crystals; physiological transport; infancy; patients; active ingredients; oral administration; nanoparticles; epilepsy
- ... Nanosuspensions of drugs are nanosized colloidal dispersions of pure particles. In contrast to conventional nanoparticles, the particles in nanosuspensions feature 100% drug loading. Stiripentol (STP) is an effective drug for severe myoclonic epilepsy of infancy (SMEI); however, because of its low water solubility, high oral doses of STP, up to 50 mg per kg per day in two or three divided doses, m ...
- Ruan, Lifang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of biotechnology 2014 v.177 pp. 20-21
- Bacillus firmus; absorption; active ingredients; bioremediation; coasts; enzymes; genome; heavy metals; marine sediments; nucleotide sequences; spore-forming bacteria; South China Sea
- ... Bacillus firmus DS1, an aerobic, Gram-positive, spore-forming bacterium isolated from marine sediment of the China South Sea coast. Here, the first draft genome sequence of B. firmus DS1 that may help us to clarify the evolutionary status of B. firmus, also will give the opportunity to provide the genetic basis for heavy-metal ion absorption in environmental bioremediation, the enzymes in industri ...