Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jiaming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2019 v.58 no.8 pp. 2631-2643
- active sites; carbon; carbon monoxide; catalysts; cobalt; ethanol; nanoparticles; process design; rhodium; silica; synthesis gas
- ... In this work, Rh–Co/La₂O₃–SiO₂ showed excellent selectivity to ethanol for direct ethanol synthesis from syngas. The best catalyst exhibited 42.8% selectivity to ethanol with CO conversion of 12.3% and in 145 h’ running maintained stable at 553 K, 3 MPa and GHSV of 3900 mL (gcₐₜ h)⁻¹. The investigate results indicated that the interaction of cobalt denoting electron to rhodium adjusted the amounts ...
- Wang, Jiaming, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.6 pp. 2404-2415
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; active sites; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; citric acid; cobalt; ethanol; gallium; ions; lanthanum; oxides; process design; strontium; synthesis gas; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A novel scheme is designed to prepare superior catalysts with good activity, high selectivity, outstanding stability, excellent resistance to sintering and carbon deposition. In the scheme, the ions of lanthanum, strontium, cobalt, and gallium were confined into La₁–ₓSrₓCo₀.₆₅Ga₀.₃₅O₃ with perovskite structure and uniformly dispersed at the atomic level; by reducing La₁–ₓSrₓCo₀.₆₅Ga₀.₃₅O₃, a stron ...