Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Jinming, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.41 pp. 20110-20120
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; active sites; adsorbents; adsorption; binding sites; cadmium; copper; hydrogels; lead; metal ions; models; moieties; permeability; polymerization; porous media; sorption isotherms; toxicity
- ... A systematic study of the interaction between adsorbents and potentially toxic metal ions in multicomponent systems is of great significance due to the coexistence of multiple potentially toxic metal ions in the real water environment. In this study, a new humic substance-based double network hydrogel (PAA/HS gel) was produced by a radical polymerization method and applied to Pb(ii), Cu(ii) and Cd ...
- Luo, Jinming, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Water research 2017 v.121 pp. 11-19
- active sites; chemical oxygen demand; electron transfer; electrons; energy; fulvic acids; graphene oxide; hydrogen; hydrogen production; indium; methylene blue; molybdenum disulfide; p-nitrophenol; photocatalysts; river water; solar energy; wastewater; zinc sulfide
- ... It is attractive to photocatalytically purify wastewater and simultaneously convert solar energy into clean hydrogen energy. However, it is still a challenge owing to the relatively low photocatalytic efficiency of photocatalysts. In this study, we synthesized a molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) quantum dot-decorated 3D nanoarchitecture (MoS2QDs) of indium zinc sulfide (ZnIn2S4) and reduced grapheme oxi ...