Jump to Main Content
- Li, Bao-rang; Tan, Hui; Liu, Yu; Liu, Qi; Zhang, Gao-qun; Deng, Zhan-feng; Xu, Gui-zhi; Guo, Yong-quan; Du, Xiao-ze
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 2556-2565
- specific heat, etc ; X-ray diffraction; additives; ceramics; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; enthalpy; graphene; kaolin; latent heat; magnesium oxide; microstructure; oxidation; renewable energy sources; scanning electron microscopes; temperature; thermal conductivity; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; volatilization; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... In this study, eutectic salt/ceramic composites with MgO serving as supportingmaterial and Na2CO3–K2CO3 eutectic salt acting as thermal absorbing materials were prepared by the form-stable technique. As additives, effects of both Kaolin and graphite on the thermal stability of composites were investigated. The microstructures of the composites before and after thermal cycling tests were detected b ...
- Tian, Heqing; Wang, Weilong; Ding, Jing; Wei, Xiaolan; Song, Ming; Yang, Jianping
- Applied energy 2015 v.148 pp. 87-92
- specific heat, etc ; additives; chlorides; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; graphene; heat; melting; melting point; power plants; temperature; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ternary eutectic chloride (NaCl–CaCl2–MgCl2)/expanded graphite (EG) composites were prepared for thermal energy storage applications at a solar thermal power plant. Heat capacity and latent heat thermal energy storage (LHTES) characteristics of the composites including the melting temperature and latent heat capacity were investigated using a differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) technique, and ...