Jump to Main Content
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.50 pp. 44059-44070
- adsorbents; adsorption; analytical methods; calcium; heavy metals; industrial wastes; kinetics; lithium; magnesium; manganese oxides; metal ions; potassium; sodium
- ... Magnesium-doped lithium manganese oxide nanosorbent is prepared by a single-step solid-state method and characterized with appropriate analytical techniques, adsorption kinetic model, and isotherms. Competitive and noncompetitive adsorption studies are performed for a range of heavy metal ions. Prepared nanosorbent has shown explicit selectivity for various heavy metal ions and no remarkable influ ...
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.108 pp. 106980-106989
- acid treatment; adsorbents; adsorption; analytical methods; asymmetric membranes; desorption; electrodialysis; lithium; magnesium; manganese oxides; nanomaterials; pollution; sieves; sorption isotherms
- ... Magnesium doped lithium manganese oxide nanostructured ion sieve materials are prepared through a single step solid state reaction and characterized with appropriate analytical techniques. The effect of the doping metal precursor concentration on the lattice constant and the amount of manganese oxide formed as an impurity phase is described. The Li adsorption/desorption characteristics of these na ...