Jump to Main Content
- Daundkar, Prashant S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Small ruminant research 2018 v.159 pp. 18-25
- absorption; adults; antibacterial properties; bacteria; blood sampling; ceftiofur; cross-over studies; goat diseases; goats; growth retardation; half life; infectious diseases; jugular vein; mutants; pharmacodynamics; pharmacokinetics
- ... The study was planned to determine the pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) interactions between ceftiofur crystalline free acid (CCFA) and nimesulide (NS). The CCFA was administered to six adult non-lactating goats alone and in combination with NS in a two period cross-over study so that each goat receives each treatment. CCFA (6.6 mg/kg) and NS (2 mg/kg) were injected SC and IM, respect ...
- Daundkar, Prashant S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Parasitology research 2015 v.114 no.4 pp. 1531-1539
- ticks; oviposition; Rhipicephalus microplus; pyrethrins; egg weight; acaricidal properties; deltamethrin; lethal concentration 50; chloroform; Bergera koenigii; adults; acetone; hatching; hexane; females; leaves; larvae; eggs; ethanol; mortality; cypermethrin; India
- ... Larval packet test was used for detection of resistance status against cypermethrin and deltamethrin, the most commonly used synthetic pyrethroids in Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus collected from Faridkot district, Punjab (India). The slope of mortality, lethal concentration for 50 % (LC₅₀) and resistance levels were determined from the regression graphs of probit mortality of ticks plotted a ...