Jump to Main Content
- Jeżewski, Witold, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal for parasitology 2019 v.9 pp. 90-99
- Corvidae; Skrjabinus; Sylvia atricapilla; Turdidae; adults; flukes; hosts; larvae; migratory birds; mitochondrial genes; phylogeny; taxonomy; Europe
- ... Lyperosomum Looss, 1899 is one of the largest genera of the Dicrocoeliidae and is one of the best examples of the systematic complexity and taxonomic instability within this family. We present the molecular analyses based on novel sequences of nuclear and mitochondrial genes obtained from 56 isolates of adult flukes and larval stages of dicrocoeliids belonging to Lyperosomum, Skrjabinus, Zonorchis ...
- Jeżewski, Witold, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Parasitology research 2016 v.115 no.4 pp. 1417-1425
- Brachylecithum; Cepaea; adults; genes; genetic variation; host specificity; intermediate hosts; larvae; phylogeny; ribosomal DNA; snails
- ... The genus Brachylecithum was for the first time subject to molecular taxonomic phylogenetic analysis in order to ascertain relationships among its component taxa. We used two markers—the nuclear ribosomal 28S ribosomal DNA (rDNA) gene and the mitochondrial cox1 gene, for six species of the genus; 11 sequences of partial 28S rDNA and partial cox1 were obtained from adult B. capilliformis, B. glareo ...
- PubMed Central: