Jump to Main Content
- Owusu-Dabo, Ellis, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- European journal of nutrition 2018 v.57 no.8 pp. 2723-2733
- adults; confidence interval; cross-sectional studies; eating habits; fish; glucose; lifestyle; meat; metabolism; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; nutritional adequacy; obesity; odds ratio; pasta; regression analysis; rice; roots; standard deviation; tubers; women; Europe; Ghana
- ... PURPOSE: The importance of dietary diversification for type 2 diabetes (T2D) risk remains controversial. We investigated associations of between- and within-food group variety with T2D, and the role of dietary diversification for the relationships between previously identified dietary patterns (DPs) and T2D among Ghanaian adults. METHODS: In the multi-center cross-sectional Research on Obesity and ...
- Owusu-Dabo, Ellis, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2016 v.9 no.1 pp. 633
- Anopheles gambiae; World Health Organization; acetylcholinesterase; adults; carbamates; farms; genes; insect vectors; insecticide resistance; insecticides; irrigation; larvae; malaria; mutants; mutation; organophosphorus compounds; pesticide application; pyrethrins; vegetables; Ghana
- ... BACKGROUND: There have been recent reports of surge in resistance to insecticides in pocketed areas in Ghana necessitating the need for information about local vector populations and their resistance to the insecticides approved by the World Health Organization (WHO). We therefore studied a population of malaria vectors from Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana and their resistance to currently u ...
- PubMed Central: