Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: kohei?
- Ueda, Kohji
- Vaccine 2016 v.34 no.16 pp. 1971-1974
- serological surveys; schools; girls; hospitals; pregnant women; vaccines; males; high school students; disease outbreaks; children; teratogenicity; vaccination; Rubella virus; military lands; adults; Ryukyu Archipelago; United States
- ... Epidemiological studies of rubella and congenital rubella syndrome (CRS) in Japan have been conducted since the first nationwide rubella epidemic of 1965–1969 and subsequent epidemics of 1975–1977, 1982, 1987–1988, and 1992–1993. Rubella was non-endemic in Japan before the 1975–1977 epidemic, and endemic thereafter. Japan started a selective rubella vaccination program for junior high school girls ...
- Ueda, Kohji, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 no.45 pp. 6078-6084
- adults; antigens; clinical trials; guidelines; hemagglutination; influenza; males; neutralizing antibodies; pandemic; vaccines; viruses; volunteers
- ... We conducted a phase I clinical trial of a cell culture-derived AS03-adjuvanted influenza vaccine containing HA antigen (A/Indonesia/05/2005(H5N1)/PR8-IBCDC-RG2) derived from EB66 cells (KD-295).Healthy male adult volunteers (20–40 years old, N=60) enrolled in the study were divided into 3 groups, the MA group (3.8μg of HA+AS03), HA group (7.5μg of HA+AS03), and 1/2 MA group (half the volume of th ...