Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2016 v.18 no.2 pp. 200-205
- Lespedeza cuneata; aerial parts; cytotoxicity; humans; in vitro studies; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... A new phenyldilactone, maysedilactone B (1), together with twenty known compounds, were isolated from the aerial parts of Lespedeza cuneata . The structural elucidation of the isolated compounds was primarily based on HR-ESI-MS, IR and 1D and 2D NMR analyses. Compounds 1 – 8 and 15 – 21 were tested for cytotoxicity against four human tumor cell lines (A549, HCT116, SKOV3, and HepG2) using MTT meth ...
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Archives of pharmacal research 2015 v.38 no.5 pp. 666-672
- Inula britannica; aerial parts; eudesmanolides; macrophages; nitric oxide; spectroscopy
- ... One new 1,10-secoeudesmanolide (1), two eudesmanolides (2 and 3), together with nine known compounds (4–12) were isolated from the aerial parts of Inula britannica. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by detailed spectroscopic analysis, including HRESIMS and 2D-NMR spectroscopic method. In addition, compounds 1–4 were tested for their inhibitory effects against LPS-induced NO produ ...