Jump to Main Content
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1201 pp. 649-654
- Asplenium nidus; Plumeria; aesthetics; climate; floors; grasses; heat; home gardens; humidity; jars; rain; taste; traditions; tropical plants; Malaysia; Thailand
- ... With the establishment of ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), which allows free movement of skilled-labour force in occupation including architecture services, designers need to be aware about thoughts and taste of foreign member states. The garden style, garden elements, and plant materials in Thailand and the Federation of Malaysia during 2000-2014 were compared to understand some basic information ...
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.999 pp. 113-120
- aesthetics; agricultural education; carrying capacity; case studies; community service; ecotourism; energy efficiency; farmed animal species; farmers; farms; guidelines; income; landscape management; landscapes; landscaping; municipal solid waste; niche markets; tourists; zoning; Thailand
- ... In order to establish sustainable tourism development, the guidelines covered basic activities, land use, and landscape management for agro-tourism which could be used by farmers and tourism related parties in improving their agro-tourism business. However, many agro-tourism owners run their businesses without adequate knowledge to arrange proper agro-tourism land use and it’s activities and their ...