Jump to Main Content
- Pezzuolo, Andrea, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Soil & tillage research 2018 v.183 pp. 51-59
- agricultural conservation practice; biosphere; carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; climatic factors; conventional tillage; crop yield; fertilizers; fossil fuels; genotype; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; long term effects; minimum tillage; no-tillage; precision agriculture; simulation models; soil organic carbon; soil profiles
- ... Soil organic matter (SOM) represents the biggest pool of carbon within the biosphere and influences the flux of greenhouse gases between land surface and atmosphere. In this regard, conservation tillage systems have been adopted to reduce negative impacts of conventional tillage practices on greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions. However, the role of these techniques to increase carbon sequestration al ...
- Pezzuolo, Andrea, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Advances in animal biosciences 2017 v.8 no.2 pp. 439-443
- agricultural conservation practice; conservation tillage; conventional tillage; corn; crop rotation; energy efficiency; precision agriculture; rapeseed; soybeans; wheat
- ... The integration of conservation agriculture with the benefits of precision farming represents an innovative feature aimed to achieve better economic and environmental sustainability. The synergy between these principles was assessed through a technical feasibility and energy efficiency to define the best approach depending on different agricultural systems, spatial and temporal field variability. ...