Jump to Main Content
- Giner-Santonja, Germán; Vázquez Calvo, Víctor; Rodríguez Lepe, Gloria
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.660 pp. 834-840
- best available technology, etc ; European Union; air; case studies; cement; emissions; pollutants; Spain; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... After the adoption of the Industrial Emissions Directive in the European Union, requirements regarding emission limit values were made legally binding, and the competent authorities shall ensure that they do not exceed the emission levels associated with the best available techniques. This paper describes a two-stage method for the determination of best available techniques (BAT) and emission limi ...
- Leonzio, Grazia
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.129 pp. 417-426
- best available technology, etc ; European Union; air; air pollution; aqueous solutions; boilers; carbon dioxide; climate; composts; crystallization; energy efficiency; evaporation; gasoline; hazardous waste; heat pumps; hydrochloric acid; metals; pollutants; process design; sulfates; temperature; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Spent pickling liquors are classified like hazardous materials due to their high concentration of metals and presence of different acids and several best available technologies are developed to treat this kind of wastes. In this paper a new process combining essentially the evaporation and crystallization section is developed to produce respectively the aqueous solution of hydrochloric acid and ir ...