Jump to Main Content
- Torres López, E.R.; Doval Leira, R.; Galera Martínez, M.; Bello Bugallo, P.M.
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.162 pp. 512-528
- best available technology, etc ; air; dairy industry; emissions; environmental performance; fish; fuels; inventories; milk; pollutants; pollution control; seafoods; soil; waste management; wastes; Spain; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Galicia (NW Spain) has been the first national milk producer with production rates oscillating between 25.7% and 39.1%, of the total milk produced in Spain between 2001 and 2014. Dairy industry is one of the most important food activities in this geographical region; only fish processing industry (data from 2014) precedes its annual turnover.Research related to sustainability in this sector has pr ...
- Di Marco, Giuseppe; Manuzzi, Raffaella
- Waste management 2017
- best available technology, etc ; air; biomass; byproducts; coal; combustion; compliance; emissions; energy efficiency; industry; iron; monitoring; pollutants; pollution control; steel; synthesis gas; waste management; wastes; Italy; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... the recovery of off-gas, waste, and biomass in Large Combustion Plants for energy production gives the opportunity to recycle waste and by-products and to recover materials produced in agricultural and industrial activities. The paper illustrates the Italian situation regarding the production of energy from off-gas, biomass, and waste in Large Combustion Plants subject to Integrated Pollution Prev ...