Jump to Main Content
- Tseng, K.J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2014 v.134 pp. 229-238
- air; cooling; fluid mechanics; lithium batteries; models; temperature
- ... Thermal management needs to be carefully considered in the lithium-ion battery module design to guarantee the temperature of batteries in operation within a narrow optimal range. This article firstly explores the thermal performance of battery module under different cell arrangement structures, which includes: 1×24, 3×8 and 5×5 arrays rectangular arrangement, 19 cells hexagonal arrangement and 28 ...
- Tseng, K.J., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2012 v.162 pp. 151-158
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; air; carbon; carbonization; chromium; heat; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; potassium chloride; soil organic matter; temperature
- ... Surface fire could induce heat transferring into the soil, creating a carbonized environment, which may alter the chemical compositions of soil organic matters (SOM). In the study, a surface soil was carbonized at up to 600 °C with limited air to simulate soils experiencing a surface fire, and Cr(VI) removal on the carbonized soils was investigated. NMR and FTIR analyses demonstrated a remarkable ...