Jump to Main Content
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2017
- alcohols; antimalarials; chemical reactions; chemical structure
- ... The synthesis of β-carboline-fused 1,4-oxazepines via base-promoted intramolecular hydroalkoxylation of appropriately substituted β-carboline-based primary and secondary alcohols and their bioevaluation as antiplasmodial agents is reported. ...
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Phytomedicine 2017 v.30 pp. 1-9
- Flacourtia indica; Plasmodium falciparum; aerial parts; alcohols; antimalarials; antiparasitic properties; binding capacity; body weight; chemotypes; glycosides; heme; in vitro studies; malaria; mechanism of action; mice; oxidative stress; parasitemia; parasites; pathogenesis; polymerization; spectral analysis; Africa
- ... Flacourtia indica is especially popular among the various communities of many African countries where it is being used traditionally for the treatment of malaria. In our previous report, we have identified some phenolic glycosides from the aerial parts of F. indica as promising antiplasmodial agents under in vitro conditions.Antimalarial bioprospection of F. indica derived phenolic glycoside in Sw ...